This is an official page from the administration of this wiki. It should be taken seriously by every member of the wiki.
As stated in our other pages, we are a "go with the flow" kind of Wiki, but we do have guidlines as to what is and isn't appropriate.
If you remain civil, you will have no problems. And having no problems, my friends, is pure joy.
- Direct Rudness- This includes name-calling and insults.
- Pesonal Attacks- Any type of slur is unacceptable. Racial, gender, religious, ethnic, all are unacceptable, not just on this Wiki, but on every Wiki.
- Harrassment and threats- You know what these are. Don't bait someone, or taunt them repeatedly.
- Racial, sexist, homophobic, religious, political, ethnic, sexual or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) directed against another user. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual orientation, or ethnicity is not an excuse.
- Linking to external attacks, harassment, or other material, for the purpose of attacking another user.
For violators of this PolicyEdit
We are all human, and we all make mistakes, so every once in a while, a comment might come out looking wrong. You will receive a small warning.
We sincerely hope that we will never have to block anyone from this Wiki, but in the case of repeated offenses, a block may be considered.
What we do like to seeEdit
- We like to see genuine conversations going on.
- We like to see people making friends.
- We like to see people commenting on others' posts
- And all in all, we like to see people in communication with each other. That is one of the main intents of this Wiki.
- Any image of a sensitive nature is prohibited.
- An image cannot be used if it contains personal information (ie: phone number, address, etc.)
- An image that depicts anything graphic or violent is prohibited.
- Any image that compromises safety is prohibited.
We are a "go with the flow" kind of Wiki, but any image that breaks these rules will be removed. The user will receive a warning. If the warning is continuosly ignored, a block on the user is likely.